Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sorts illustrated

 I love sorting legos.  I don't know why its so relaxing but I love it.  I think it is the idea of preparing for future creations to come.  There is nothing I like more than seeing legos organized.  Ironically it's the one thing I can do for hours;housework or cleaning my car are far from organized and I avoid that like the plague.

My favorite thing is to start with basic categories...bars and clips, mini figs, people thing or animals, pieces that are 2 parts i.e. turntables, hinges, tilting bricks, car parts, wings plates and bricks and slopes.  That usually covers 75% of the pile.

I usually sort them in the living room in small containers, then combine with others in the biggest drawers.  I think the appeal is minimal thought needed, I'm doing something to .akr things better and I can watch TV while I'm doing.



















 Its difficult to explain why i like sorting legos...sort of!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment