Sunday, January 3, 2021

New years ...another resolution to organize my legos

 Well, another year but still haven't gotten legos organized....I got a bunch of new sets which I actually built and still working to organize all the new bricks.  Im waiting for a bunch of yellow transparent bricks to really make a classic space diorama.  I did so good cleaning my lego room when off for covid from low work hours but it's so hard to make time for my legos with work.  So hoping this year ill be better with time management.

I did get a special set for The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.  I feel like I've make progress from last year but still know I've got a lot to organize still...I need to have a vision of my room organized from Christmas future!




So here's hoping for a lego organized future where I can find legos I want easier!  

Here are some of the seasonal lego photos I took..

Sad to see shelves cleared but happy that kids got their legos for Christmas 

My new organizers and sets from Christmas 2020

I had the perfect pic of tubs either side showing...all on sale at walmart...if I could be that organized and know what was in them!


No comments:

Post a Comment