Sunday, January 10, 2021

To my wife who gave me my lego room

 I think there are so many talented female builders of lego...theres also wonderful wives who support men who never grew up and still play with legos

So tonight I found a picture that really is special to me.  When I met my wife on a blind date I wanted to make sure I had a reason to see her again so I asked her to see the phantom of the opera when it came in 3 weeks...I'd never seen it before.

So tonight I found a replica of the play in the theater and got so sentimental...

From pinterest..not my work

So after seeing the real show about 20 times together, because of the sentimental feeling of remembering when we first met, here's probably the best lego pics I've seen as a moc (no copyright infringement intended, I took screenshots for links buider=Jessica Farrell))



I guess it was at brick expo 2015!
Wow!!I was speechless which is amazing for me.

So thanks to my wonderful wife whom puts up with and supports such an AFOL (and the lego room under the "theater" we live in!)


No comments:

Post a Comment