Saturday, January 23, 2021

Art imitating life...sometimes true, sometimes not

 Earlier in 2020, I heard on the news about the info below

FROM  factcheck.AFP.COM
I thought this was neat and I told so many people; I didn't know til tonight that it wasn't true, but I have a better true story to replace this one


The.news had just showed people in glass enclosures, not the wheels and the photo was 1962 predicting 2022.


Fast forward to me always looking for neoclassic space model ideas.  I couldnt sleep one night and got up and watched the nasa channel while flipping thru channels; I saw a really cool idea for a space station or control tower.  This is a 2021 show and here's the screen pics of TV I took




and in thinking I could recreate this, I suddenly thought Lego has already created this idea, in 1978, the "space command center"



Two radar dishes, antennas, computers, graphics are the same as the real building...






Now as if this isn't coincidence, here's another piece of info.  In the 2 versions there is a moon and in the other there is a planet Jupiter 



Just this week new fm station signals were heard coming from a moon of Jupiter 
SO DID LEGO PREDICT ALL THIS IN 2020 42 YEARS AGO???
I rest my case!

Update 9/12/21 from Google




No comments:

Post a Comment