Sunday, January 24, 2021

Warm fuzzies with lego memories i.e. if i could back to one thing in the 80s!

 So I've gotten away from the lego room theme, but indirectly when I think about the lego room, this is the memory that I love thinking about.  It was a good year while I waited for and wanted the lego yellow castle and sets.  Then for 2 other bdays i think where id get legos, my bday dinner and then eat at York steakhouse.  

I would go to penny's 2nd floor toy dept to look at the yellow castle.  Then id run down to kb toys to see the same thing praying id find a mislabeled price tag on the knight procession,  knight tournament or castle to justify why mom and dad should get it right then!  Then we'd go meet grandma and grandpa and go to York steakhouse which was my favorite place to eat...so here's the pics





I'd eat then go home and play with legos...I think this happened 3 bdays in a row...what I wouldn't give to back to have one meal and be able to see lego classic sets at the store with parents and grandparents.   As one of my lego blogs noted along with others that I noted in the blog, it wasn't the blocks as much as memories and people I was with.

No comments:

Post a Comment