Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tribute to a man I never met or knew

 I stumbled upon the following article on the internet

The man above designed everything I like about lego...the helicopter which landed on roofs, the yellow castle, the minifig and classic space


I always wondered where the classic space sets came from when just a few years before...A boring blocky set with very abstract people and spaceship....

A boring blocky set with very abstract people and spaceship....but due to Jens knudsen...viola!

In just a few years this beautiful set came to be.
Just an example how food people with brilliant ideas can progress a product already out there...
So even though I never personally knew this man, thank you for your work.  I'd advise any reader to check out more info on the contributions this man made to lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment