Tuesday, September 14, 2021

A topic Ive wanted to get a-round to!

 I've got a few 32x32 gray baseplates that I would like to make into classic space landing pads.  I couldnt figure out how I could use square bricks to make a circle...but I found some charts from pinterest and other sites.  

Here's the 3 versions of baseplates..from Ebay and bricklink 








I put a few of the same pics due to some part numbers are listed for reference

Here's the charts I found to make the baseplates..



I think that the 26 circle would be similar to these baseplates to fit in the center of the 32x32 plate.  The circle starts 3 studs in each side so 32-6=26.  With small curved 1x1 dot pieces the circle could be smoothed out.  If my calculations are wrong, that will really throw a curve at me!


No comments:

Post a Comment