Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Great construction for set of The Lego Movie

I wasn't a huge fan of The Lego Movie but the set and art that was put into books was so neat.  My favorite aspect was the train railway and roads.  I found the best art work when the movie came out because I wanted to see how the railway was made; I wanted to see the details
First, the bibliographic info




The following art pictures below are from The Lego Movie: Awesome Adventures 




 I think the artwork in this book was so neat giving me a good idea what pieces could be used for trying to reconstruct the train and road.
When the movie set was set up and shown on the internet, several good pictures started to surface on google photos/images











I am so glad that people got good pics they posted (none were taken by me). I love the steel and industrial look of the tracks, so neat.  I bought the pieces I think will be enough to reconstruct a section of this bridge.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment