Friday, September 17, 2021

Dumb mistake #1 setting up my lego room

 I cannot get to my basement to get to my legos due to an injury ( I miss my legos so much).  When I built my room,  I thought at the time it would be neat to have legos stored from floor to ceiling, just like at the legoland workshop or a library where you need a ladder to get to the top/full collection.  Well I never thought about getting up to all the legos if physically I was unable. Now I've got to get someone to eventually get the top drawers down






Not so intelligent stacking cabinets so high!  No chance of reaching the top!  When I fill the 64 drawer cabinet on the particleboard bookshelf, it will be too heavy and unsafe...
Could also be a safety risk, esp. With steel cabinets!

Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment