Monday, September 6, 2021

My grand idea for a moc...


Lego meets Successories

I found this picture of a successories picture that I really liked ...it says "excellence is forged by focused effort and inner strength of character"  (ok the focused may need crossed off ha ha)


Successories picture

I cannot find this print anywhere on the internet...its from Successories.  I'd love to recreate it with legos!

Here's my plan:

1) Black legos and white as the border


2) This would be the bottom left beam in picture Above

3) This could be multiple of the beams present  but likely the lower of 3 beams on the right



This would be the chrome beam(above)

4) Stacked 1x2s with pins would be the top beam that goes to the right corner



5) finally the middle beam going up and to the right would be a regular 1x10 brick upside down or headlight bricks

Eventually I will create this and post a picture...as soon as magically get more time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment