Friday, September 17, 2021

Maersk lego sets!

These sets Maersk my day ha ha

I never had heard of Maersk until the train set came out in 2016.  I wanted that set so bad but thought I wouldn't get it! Santa didn't think I'd been good that year...however just after it retired,, my wife found one on target's web page on clearance!!!  I was so happy.  Living far from the ocean, I wasn't too familiar with shipping containers, nor Maersk, but after getting that train I started seeing them ...2 were just sitting in truck lots and one one on the freeway.  I then was going through old lego sets and didn't realize there were multiple trucks in legos  past!
this top pic is the 2016 truck








Well, all these models were unknown to 
Me until I started seeing maersk containers in land.  Once I saw the Maersk train, I started seeing the containers more and more..  The final end all be all moment was when I took a boat tour of Seattle!




So I finally found the natural habitat of the Maersk containers!!!

I want to build the maersk train i have but I'm afraid of messing it up when it could make me a millionaire in the future by selling it!

When lego stores were doing grab bags where they put dissassembled store models, I know I got a good percentage of pieces for a second train...I can tell by they grey doors and distinct blue pieces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment