Thursday, September 2, 2021

Cozy indoors in bad weather

 I love fall when leaves fall and it is rainy and cold with the fire and warmth inside.

  I would love to be inside in aspen in a warm ski lodge with beautiful surroundings.  I know this doesn't sound the most masculine but these pics make me think of the comfort I described above.

Here's the awesome ski chalet style, the alpine style, Swiss Alp sloped roof building appearance (above)


Above: Love the fire and use of decorated brick in the fireplace...

 

I am not sure who did this pic and moc but its fantastic. That window makes me think of driving to work on a cold Oct or Nov morning or evening in the rain!! Who doesn't like reading in bed with a small bedside light??


I'd be smiling if I were in this cozy place too, but only if my wife would be present

 
Cookies and croissants, who couldn't love that.  I love how the lamp on the left corner takes common pieces and makes the most perfect lamp.  I wish my mind could be that creative!


From lego advent calendar, not sure of year but always like warm interiors looked in on from the cold outside

Ok, it's gingerbread people but still cozy...

With all these relaxing pics, I don't need to go to Aspen after all and esp. Without skiing, I'd be refused entry into the cozy lodges!!!  And I'd have to be with my wife to enjoy these cozy places!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment