Thursday, September 16, 2021

Overcoming my "Sphere" of failing

 If I ever did get on Lego Masters, I would fail due to inability to make a sphere shape.  I forget where, but I read that some one said how easy it was to make a globe shaped creation.  I could never figure out how to do this....but fortunately some people put info on pinterest on how to do this


2 great sites for info:
Philohome.com, sphere calculator 
Tips and bricks, 1112 creating Lego spheres

There is also a neat site called Brams sphere calculator that I just found this date...it is amazing.



Here are some other awesome creative commons contributions to sphere examples


Also from flikr above


From lego worlds video game



Eventually I hope to get a sphere constructed...these pics make it look so easy!!

People like this really make the world turn!!!!

Update 12721..I found tinkercad...that makes it so much easier for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment