Saturday, June 6, 2020

Just when I think I'm going to make the ultimate moc

I get so excited to think I'm going to make the ultimate moc with techniques never even thought of before, then I use google images and realize 50 people have already done what I imagined with details and beauty I couldnt even think of in my head, yet alone build.  Neo classic space ships and vehicles, airports and cessna planes.  I'm better material for organizing and sorting!  So heres my few attempts at mocs, some are from the 80s with my Kodak disc camera ha ha

This was my grand layout for my airport 2009ish but I was too afraid of what my kitties would do to the plates on my floor...also that's when the book brick vehicles came out with the best airport


And this was my best creation ever...captured with Kodak disc...the mobile rocket launcher and solar power transporter sets and surface explorer gave my enough gray legos to do a model in 1 color, probably about 1984

This was my ebay baseplate collection from 2002 when again I had a great idea for a space diorama in classic space style that did come to be but I didnt take pics of it but it was great ( :)?)

This was a combo of a fire polybag set and star wars...I have to say I impressed myself on this one


This was a diorama from about 1984..no doubt inspired by Pole Position, the greatest video game in history, it's amazing I didnt have nameco signs made...

And this was trying to figure out how to.make translucent yellow slope  windscreens about 1 year before the lego movie 2 came and I was able to get a bunch from pick a brick.  Now if i could just get translucent yellow plates i would have everything needed to create 928, 924 and 918 sets in neo classical style...again already done by someone for lego ideas site way better than I could do...sigh ..

No comments:

Post a Comment