Saturday, June 6, 2020

Memorial day

Lego room
Tomorrow I get to go back to work.  The last week has been good for working in my lego room, it's really helped decrease my worrying about coronavirus and employment/money worries.
I was able to throw out a lot of items I'd collected that I thought I'd use in a huge lego diorama I was going to make . I had a ton of ho scale train track and slot car track that I was going to use to make roads and bridges for trains...I finally let it go and does it feel good.  i also have a ton of plastic hot wheels track that was perfect for classic space type wheels on a 2x2 platform with axle attached.  I moved a lot of the empty tubs out after combining a lot of separate ones that were partially full and I found so much room...I was actually able to work sorting and combining on the floor.

  I put blankets down but any time I'm down there on the floor..  I have to use my inhaler after to breathe esp if I've been on the floor even when its covered...I'm using a dehumidifier but its filling every day.
I took apart around 40 bags of new legos still in the parts bags and it's amazing how much air and drawer space the packaging and boxes take up....the room doesntblook.nearly as crowded and I think I was trying to get great pics with more legos than what I really had...but I like the lesser amount of legos that I can actually work with.
Now I can actually get to and work with my favorite classic space legos.  I'm a little bummed because I really bought quite a few sets from bricklink and Ebay and while authentic, they have lost clutch power...

No comments:

Post a Comment