Friday, March 5, 2021

If the way to put legos is infinite, the same model can have infinite instructions

 I miss the lego 4 wide cars from the 80s...while I stumbled on the instructions on google images, I found the same car with multiple steps to build the same model






I included screenshots from repubrik, suncentral inc., bricks and brickinstructions.com, worldbricks.com


Well, the important thing is the car gets built regardless of how many different steps are needed!!!


This was one of the best lego cars ever...essentially the model t of legos...the double windshields,  the headlight bricks...people in this day and age dont realize how hard these type of pieces were to get enough of...and how we had to walk to school up hill both ways!!!man I'm old!

No comments:

Post a Comment