Thursday, March 25, 2021

My answer to what kind of legos do you like

 Ok, this is probably my weirdest post, but I find classic space legos so relaxing...simple elements that can be so creative....People often ask me, "what kind of legos do you like?".




















These pics came from Google images, brickshelf and vintage ads websites
These are the best pics I've found of the classic space 1978-83 period of lego...oddly, I only had  few of these growing up, then I found ebay in 2004 and was so happy to get these sets.  I don't know what it is but every minifig smiled,  no violence occurred and there was a sense of discovery and cooperation amongst the minifigs.  But after you built the kit, the last page would often show that model in the same context of the sand surface and star dotted black emptiness of endless open space....ahhh the good old days, endless discoveries to be had.  I wish lego would bring back the color scheme and classic space motif!!!  They do have space, but the pieces are big, multiple colors and just don't show tge imaginative scenes the old ones did!

No comments:

Post a Comment