Sunday, March 21, 2021

Manual labor!

No more room for my lego manuals... 

This weekend i finally confronted an issue I knew needed managed.  I have a huge collection of lego manuals that take up so much space in my already filled to the max lego room.  So I finally decided to let go.  Why we hold on to things thinking they'll triple in value the minute they're thrown out ill never know.  But I pared down 2/4 sterilite containers that can be used to store legos for better building  I found some manuals that I intend to give to someone at work so their kids can hopefully have fun building more of the generic models.  Here are some of the highlights of this weekend...


I loved the new gray 2x2 1 stud pieces new with heroica sets!!
Gray 2x2 1 stud tiles (pic from ebay)

Loved the star wars mini sets!
I gave up taking pics and just pitched 2 other garbage bags of lego manuals.  It just seems easier to be digital and get stuff online, but the old guy in ne wants something I can hold when I build!  Well for now I feel like i created more room to build!

No comments:

Post a Comment