Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday...the two best parts of Saturday in the lego room

 I always love Saturday am going down in my lego room.  It is so quiet and the only windows let light come in from the east rising sun and it hits the legos in a different light that just gives me hope that I can create the perfect lego moc, much like can create a great day ahead.  I always think if I actually started cleaning and organizing my legos, I could have a perfect set up by about 4p...but its the work from 730-4 that I want to avoid because its not as fun.

Source pinterest

Another time I feel a great surge of energy is at around 5p....it feels like there's a whole night to do whatever me and my wife want to do... tonight was a relaxing evening that I was able to go through legos I bought in dec....the sets were unbelievable cheap prices so tonight I got to sort and discover the new pieces bc some if them are new that I haven't seen before

Ahhh...the touch and feel of lego...the fabric of our lives...or is that cotton
I'd never seen these angled a frames before the lego dimensions starter set
Bars and clips are my favorite type of pieces!
I think gold and silver legos are so neat...I want to say pretty but in a masculine way
I loved the bennys space squad with throwback to classic space minifigs...I love just the standard happy face

The 2 pics above show how the gold pieces change color depending on light settings on camera...these would make a beautiful ornamental cross
Ha ha busted
I love the lego videotape...too bad were on bluray now


These pieces from lego dimensions are so unique there has to be a way to feature the holes in a building 
These were at big lots after Christmas on sale and 5$ each I'm kicking myself for not getting more but I didn't see another display with more until I checked out and was too lazy to go back
More holes!..well this was a nice evening sorting through my dec legos purchases...gotta love quiet Saturday nights


No comments:

Post a Comment