Thursday, February 11, 2021

Those free red bins are going to be the end of me

 I love these free bins menards gives via rebates.  For a while they did it almost every weekend.  I built a great collection of them and tried to make my home version of the lego workshop

Little red sorting bins

So I thought I'd build a bin rack as I cannot afford the nice $1200 metal ones


So here it is in all its glory

Homemade bin rack

But it was wobbly and the bins kept falling off

LEGO SORT, LEGO ORGANIZATION
A nice guy at work cut the metal pieces for me..thanks DB
But the structure just didn't hold up...I probably could have added a cross bar in the back but the bins still fell off:(
Plus it was too heavy on 1 side...
So now here's the bins in their current state

Parts bins

Now this pic on the internet was what I envisioned 
Sigh....like so many mocs i know what I want things to look like in my head, but the building skills just aren't there....:(
Update: I bought loctite glue and well see if it can hold them together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment