Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Joy, excitement, heart palpitations. Christmas present came!!!

 I am absolutely ecstatic...the second part of my lego pick a brick came. It was my Christmas present.  I'd been waiting and voila.  Here's pics of the most beautiful pics of legos ever!!!

1st part of my order that came weeks ago














The 2nd part of my order came Monday and appeared like this









So I combined the full order and it looked like this




I'm telling you, Heart palpitations!!! However the little lego paddles can put me back in rhythm!!

All these are going to help as my goal with these are to make the following 2 structures as made by 2 builders on the net




The 3 pics above were from Peter Reid.
I wish I could have gotten all the pieces in light gray, but the contrasting colors of gray will add contrasts.

My backup plan is below


In summary, this book says it best

Alright, it's past my bedtime!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment