Sunday, May 8, 2022

My "grate" adventure

 So, one day about 6 years ago I came across a garage sale.  The stuff was in an old barn



My idea has always been like the block box that separated small pieces...a light diffuser with squares.  I found this flourrecent light diffuser in this barn filthy and no price tag.  



So I was able to clean off the grate later, but when I took it up to buy it the lady yelled at me when I offered 50 cents saying WE'RE HAVING A GARAGE SALE FOR THE  _______CHARITY ASSOCIATION AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE OFFERING...
I had no way of knowing this as there wasn't any sign ot any marking
So I paid $4 and left, feeling Ashamed 

The grate worked perfect for pouring legos out and sorting the small pieces out!
Then one morning I went to my lego room and the sun reflected on it and the light from colored drawer cabinets made it a piece of art...

So it is functional for sorting and a piece of art!!

No comments:

Post a Comment