Monday, May 9, 2022

Favorite non lego set

 I have found 1 non lego set that I really like.  I love the colors, the multiple building options. 

It makes me think of the designer set 4096 from lego.

I think it is a clone type of set resembling lego style.  "Oddly" the set numbers are 4096 lego and 6409 kazi.  I don't think it's coincidence that the numbers are similar.  I can't definitely say it's an exact clone but I put similar model pics from lego

Above is the kit I think was cloned

Here's the non lego set I like:



The model below has different hubcaps than all the other pics ifbthe set so unsure whether or not this is a clone.








I can't tell if there are clones because the hubcaps are different 
Also there are 7 models but the ad says 5 in 1


There is a good video on you tube showing the construction.  I just like the wheels, colors  and multiple building options which Is like old lego boxes with
Multiple building options 

I want to try making this out of lego







Again, I think the Kazi model is loosely based on the lego set in the first pic of thus blog.  I do like the color scheme in the kazi. But the quality of lego just beats any competition


No comments:

Post a Comment