Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Interesting piece in my opinion

 In the recent order of legos, I found a newer piece that I'd seen similar versions of in prior sets. ...a paddle.   I always thought the lights used (held by a person) to guide planes while parking and push back were neat

These minifigs and paddle with red were from a seattle visit years ago
 I really didn't know this/version of this part was in the red Ferrari speed Champions.  I've never seen the building technique that it was used





I think this technique was so neat I had to get some more paddle pieces.


The only thing I wish I had done was to order the curved version also

From. Bricklink I found the prior versions of these, I'm glad the 
current paddles have ways to interlock on both sides.


These paddles above don'






t have interlocking ability both sides, I like the new ones better with both sides useful...


No comments:

Post a Comment