Tuesday, November 9, 2021

If this set had been released i dont know how but i would have gone broke

 A neoclassic proposed idea:

These ideas for an individual or separate sets are the best idea and creation I think I've seen on the lego ideas page.  The pics were also on Flickr and Pinterest!














I do not even have words to say how awesome these models are, I felt my heart rate go up when I thought legi was going to review them.  The colors, greebling, detailing, feeling of the original are just unreal.
I seriously don't know how but I would have gotten multiple of these sets if they had been made.  How do people do this, geez!!  Its got to be a difference in brain structure, as this is just amazing.  Shame on people not voting this in!!!






Unreal...I think these are perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment