Thursday, November 4, 2021

No tractor show can rival a lego show

 I've never gotten to go to a formal lego show via a user group

One December, I saw an ad for a toy tractor show...I assumed there had to be something lego there.  I parked far away as the lot was packed.  I walked around and there wasn't one lego in the whole place.  In my head I was imaging what this would be like at a lego themed show/swap meet.  Here are some pics I took...in anticipation of finding lego parts or sets that never came

Not one token lego set with box here but I kept holding out hope...

Tire rims..I was so wishing these were full of lego

If only there were legos in those sorter boxes

I wonder if some of these tires would have fit lego parts..I was getting "tired" of looking

Not one lego in that hallway

I hate green lego parts and green tractors

More parts...

So I left not caring about the tractors, they were neat but not lego!
So here is my compromise, lego tractors










  


I thought this 2018 inside tour tractor would be terribly expensive but it is $46


How could these people at the tractor show not have one lego tractor???  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment