Monday, August 23, 2021

My absolute favorite space vehicle moc

 Absolute favorite mocs found on Google and internet

I have collected pics of neo classic space vehicles.  I do not own nor did I do any of these pics....some of the pics I'm not sure where they came from or who did them so if I have made a mistake or not given appropriate credit just let me know and I'll fix this

I love the radar dishes as hubcaps and the huge size of the vehicle below; such a neat look and when red is used, really neat effect occurs like the old classic space wheels


This is so neat with bars and clips for roll over feature, from Flickr  "rover utility vehicle "
Beautiful take like 6950 above
Fantastic model above, like the size and use of red hubcaps

Above: Like the use of the mudflap type clip piece for the Wheelwell cover like in the Indiana Jones silver truck set
Like the small size above and the use if black and yellow like classic space used as highlights on the wings of sets 493 and 497


Above: We used to have a video game called moon rover and this rover above makes me think of that...like the bars connected to the wheels...like how the roundness is still like classic space theme of block/square pieces
Above: I think this is just amazingly built..I always like the inverted sloped window look
from flickr, "rovers"
Above: I like the curved front bumper and smooth contours of front and back and the bars and clips detail in between




I'm always a sucker for the vehicles looking like 6950, from Pinterest from Flickr


Love the cool buggy above! Lunar dune buggy, Jason Briscoe 


The vehicle above is so compact but the detail is awesome.  How do people come up with such cool ideas!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment