Monday, July 10, 2023

Getting rid of old drawer cabinets

 Today my wife helped me to get drawer cabinets out while I sat and told her which ones I didn't need.

  Ultimately I planned a huge lego room with neatly organized cabinets but 2 floods got water on the cabinets and they rusted.  Some of the plastic drawers have a powder/metal residue present so I cannot wash them as I had in 2020.  I'm to the point where I really need bigger containers vs hundreds of drawers and I can't stand long enough to sort or get into the highest cabinets 

So now I'm still getting sad as I had fun collecting the cabinets in the past 2008 to 2020 but now it's over...but hopefully good times//better building will happen..we'll see.


















I plan to try organizing more when wife helps move stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment