Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Favorite lego show pics in 2015

Today I found pics of my favorite lego show in 2015. 
I thought these pics were gone! Found these on a backup drive. 

The show had millions of grade schoolers so i was racing to stay ahead of the kids...this was to get good pics.  The exhibit was at the Philadelphia science museum.  The models were made by Nathan Sawaya.



Other favorite pics







Update...I think my dino found in 2015 was bigger 
Than Sue below!!!



When I went to school in Philadelphia there was not one day where someone in a car would roll their window down and ask where the liberty bell was!!!
Below from Ultimate lego, pg23 D Ross 2023


Ultimate lego magazine below
z

In case you didnt know, I liked the dinosaur! Great 2015 show!!!

And 2023 pics from Ultimate lego





No comments:

Post a Comment