Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Bring back classic space...ASAP!!!!

Bring back classic space now!!!

 I am so desperate to see classic space come back, that any small glimpse of the theme i.e. video games, small builds in books cause me heart palpitations! Here's some of the things I was able to grab that have the color theme (gray, blue, yellow and black), or just similar shape/style.

1) Lego Tower game on Google play 

Lego tower,classic space






2) scenes from the Lego movie



From the lego movie..love the idea of the screens and how the gray 1round 1x1s make the detail of complexity from simple pieces.

3) lego ideas ( proposed) by fans


From a submission to lego ideas above


4) A video game from Google play store above and 2 below pics




 More video game shots above 


5)lego movie sets





Love this lego movie set above...I bought multiples!!!


Benny's spaceship+build and fix workshop





I was able to buy windshields in trans yellow and the gray hulls for making spaceships, all by ordering from pick a brick.


6) modern day miniature models in books and with the dimensions video game




7) lego dimensions sets 





The sets below are reminiscent of the color and style of classic space so I bought them with the hope of using them for neoclassic creations.








Now I have my adu army (blue)!!!

LEGO, BRING BACK CLASSIC SPACE!!!

NOW :)


No comments:

Post a Comment