Monday, January 10, 2022

The space hangar

 I love the idea of space hangars.

  I'd love to make one but didn't know where to find inspiration and while I was looking I came across gundam models...

Gundam space hangar

Gundam space hangar



Gundam space hangar


I dont care for the mechas that go with these hangars but love the gray hangars!  Heres some lego versions
From an artist on flickr..Benjamin Cheh Ming Hann ...multiple photos are present and I highly recommend viewing all the photos present!
Lego space hangar



I want to make a hangar type moc to either repair or make models 928, 926 and 918. Yet another idea I want to make "soneday" when time stops and I have endless hours!!!  I wouldn't be surprised if the legos just jump out and put themselves together.














No comments:

Post a Comment