Sunday, January 30, 2022

My favorite corner of my lego room

 I like the left corner of my lego room because it is really where the biggest change has been since I started really collecting.


2006 the beginning of my room
2006 below.  I wanted the crane so bad when it came out but it was only available in Europe for the longest time.  It was on the back cover of the instructions of multiple sets featured in construction scenes
I started to fill up the bench with lego and my hubley metal cars.


Still adding more lego.  I bought gray display boards for the intent of  making a runway.  I had a friend who liked cricut things and she made runway lines and numbers

In june 2017 my wife bought me the star destroyer which was the biggest set I ever had!!!





In this picture below, I had started using drawer cabinets.  I had a blue one when I was young for electronics components .  Target had little craft boxes for $; I bought 12 but they were slippery and wouldnt stack without sliding off.  To make things worse, the compartments were too small to get pieces out without dropping into the next compartment.





2017 above

Unsure of date above picture...I bought the really useful box set from office max..nice for special parts











 







No comments:

Post a Comment