Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Overwhelmed with lego clutter!

Overwhelmed with lego clutter

Sometimes I am completely overwhelmed with how many legos I have...some days I am thrilled as I stand and look, then other days I think why would I spend so much $$$ on this chaos. Other days i wish legos would just put themselves together..  Most of the time I am just so thankful for what I have and how blessed I am.  I have been so lucky to have a family that gives me support and a good job and career.



My favorite part of these pics is the small drawers....I love the small pieces to give details to models.  (Above)

 The tubs of legos tend to be the plates and regular bricks..one tub is wheels and one is slopes (below)



lego room

lego room
The covered solid tubs were another mistake...I cant see what's in them and the colored stackable bins didnt work because of the dust present. Sterilite containers are the best thing I've found by far.




lego room
What worked really well was these sterilite scrapbook containers...each drawer has a lid so each drawer can be transported easily upstairs to go through.  I did have trouble stacking full ones because the wheel and corner on the bottom collapsed but in all fairness, scrapbook paper wouldnt do that I'm the one that put legos in them instead.
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment