Saturday, April 8, 2023

Getting rid of too many drawer cabinets

 GETTING RID OF WHAT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE


made a mistake and have life changes trying to organize lego too much and now want to get rid of some of the cabinets I bought.  I liked having them but due to. Medical issues I can't stand stand to reach move or use them.

These are the cabinets I'm getting rid of

I always wanted a turntable type storage to use but thus weighed a lot
This was plastic but just no room
The blue was just too light to be stable
This metal one was great but I can't carry it to the sink to clean it and drawers
These are great boxes but can't see in them and compartments are too small 
Again thus is light and small
More hardware storage

Drawers with the hardware come out
Love 60 drawer cabinets but heavy, narrow drawers and hard to fit/find space for
Drawers are fine for hardware but not for lego
So this should free up and make my room more accessible to roll around in


No comments:

Post a Comment