Friday, November 4, 2022

Using diabetic medicine cap for legos

Using diabetic medicine cap for legos

I found a neat lego hack by mistake when taking Trulicity.  The cap base was a nice drak stone gray with a shape that looked like what people use to add texture to hangar walls of space creations or landing gear on a model


My lego box was sitting next to me on the floor and that cap fell in to it.  I took a lego and it connected perfectly.



Technic pins and connectors feel snug
But studs fit with mild looseness that might need glued





Trulicity and lego







I had been reading people saying they needed landing gear under the galaxy explorer models that has come out.  I plan to try these when I get my galaxy explorer together.  It's just hard to unbox, carry to table, sit and build.

Examples of landing gear in the old and new galaxy explorer


Galaxy explorer bottom


Above, sources New Elementary and the Brothers brick 



No comments:

Post a Comment